33 Comments

1. Master of Reality
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Oh no. I really am starting to think Ive given up on humanity. Like, to the point where I hate everyone I look at. I’ve never felt this way before but the feeling is just sad. Even the sweetest young ladies I just look at them like ew.. I wonder how fake this one is.. I wonder when if she hasn’t yet decided to ruin herself.. because all my loved ones eventually say “fuck it”. I want to trust and love people as I do animals, but they’re just too too cold and too addicted to sex, or even too “smart” for their own good. I’m about ready to kill myself but I can’t because I have such a large family. God I just want love, I’m so tired of being judged and pushed off to the side while people focus on their stupid desires like sex and alcohol. I’m tired of trying, not while all these insensitive ass holes taint each other around me. I can’t do it anymore I would rather die than light up this dark dark world. If I could have found even just 1 girl who didn’t lie or cheat on me I would at least have something to fight for. I hate people God I hate them all! God help me I’m tired of trusting and being lied to and abused over and over and over. All people want is money and desire. FUCK!!!!!!! I’m apparently loved by friends and family but they only have time for me every now and again. The rest of the time they are all with the people they actually love. The people I love love me because they feel obligated by potty, but in reality can’t stand me for an hour before they’re done. I am always told to accept myself and be myself, and as much as I try to do that, and as much as I try to respect other people, in the end they all hate me. Idk what happened but the world has rejected me and I’m just done .

2. Mei Yang
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

those parents are f…. idiots

3. Mimi Shella
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

So I hear him say "NO!" in the background when the Jack Russell was on the vibrating thing. I think that happens a lot with these stupid and CRUEL animal videos. Enough with tormenting your animals you nasty people. He didn't look happy. Let's do that to you and see how you like it. He's a dog, not a toy.

4. Himself Lee
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

I question the mentality of some of the parents who put their children in danger and seem to think it is cute. It is not cute. In the case of the goats that billy goat could easily have killed that little child. Shame, double shame on the adults.

5. Rona Arjomand
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

not funny. Kind of cruel.Goat will teach your child a listen if you don't.

6. Diana Love

at 29:20 that parent should be charged with neglect hope that baby is ok

7. marymonk
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Several of these are just awful! 🙁

8. Fox1nDen
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

my dog Wolf used to run to the mirror to kiss himself.

9. Fox1nDen

ouch!

10. sham421
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Please don't encourage your pets to attack chickens, even with a window between them because eventually there wont be a window and subsequently, no chicken.

11. reel fishn fools

The first one was funny AF! <3

12. Polly g
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

WH0 ELSE WANTS T0 KICK THAT LITTLE BITCH WITH THE HAIR DRYER T0RMENTING THE C0RNERED CAT STRAIGHT UP HER SMART ARSE??

13. M Mac
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Some of these vids are pretty cruel.

14. travis11
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Great video but a million ads are not…

15. flounder2760
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

lol the horse using the pig as a face scratch post lol

16. WhimCycle
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

some of these films , tapes, are just seer abuse. do you not edit them…..they are not funny.

17. Vickie Lall
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

I"m a Registered Nurse and I Hate to ruin your fun, but allowing an animal to lick, or put it's nose, beak in your mouth is VERY unclean. Wild animals can carry deadly bacteria….dogs lick their buts and will even eat another animals poop in the grass, dead animals that are buried outside, etc. ESPECIALLY babies, children and adults can have immune systems that are NOT strong enough to fight off infections from the bacteria…..It's cute and even funny, but when a person gets sick from an unknown organism can be deadly !!!! Be wise, we only have one life

18. Lahari Bhattacharyya
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Why is that child pulling the goat with the rope..it us not funny..its torture

19. D Baker

26:32 oh look a bacon seed

20. Tina Tomaszewski
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

It's too bad someone didn't come in the bathroom and beat the crap out of the girl with the blow dryer a couple of inches away from her cat. Poor cat. It was probably blowing hot ass air at it too. What a little jerk. Other than that, I enjoyed the whole video.

21. Brian Welbourne
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

I did notice the poor ol parrot had his wings clipped so he can't fly. Wicked.

22. Christine Pratt
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

That squirrel just fell over.

23. R Verro
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

UFC ground and pound @ 1:07.

24. Lisa
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Don't let you toddler slap chickens lady! Instant karma

25. mike- rayner-videos
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

i gess cats don't like bananas 🙂

26. sk c

Kid hits the chicken
    Nothing
    Kid hits the chicken again
    Nothing
    Chicken flaps in kids face
    "OH GOD NOOO!!!!"

27. Rockwell Pets Pro
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Thank you very much for sharing our love for dogs.We have been working on a new product, the Rockwell Pets Pro #Natural Ear Cleaner for #Dogs. We have a limited number available on preorder and would love your feedback. Would you be interested in trying? #rockwellpetspro https://www.rockwellpetspro.com/be-first-in-line/

28. Sue O.
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Cute except when people while their animals fall off something and chance getting hurt. Also the little kid hitting the chicken – what ignorant parent stands and watches that instead of teaching their kid that it's wrong? Filming cruelty is not OK.

29. aviaja petersen
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Some of the clip is super cute, other clips are with stupid people. Most Farm animals are always unpredictable and kids should never be with them, and especially not small kids.

30. 993ti
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

18:43 you can see she's squeezing the cat!

31. Al Rameri

29m10s they just showed a child getting killed by a shit parents stupidity

32. Stale Frenk
    September 3, 2018 @ 10:16 am

Please stop screaming if a cake falls over and your infant baby is there. It will scare them, even traumatize them, make them scaredy-cats for life. Believe me I know. My mother would gasp as if someone was about to get killed, just because a plate shattered on the floor, or I as a child would slip and fall. Anti-dangerous things, but people around me reacted as if it were Satan himself, as I was in my formative infant years. So now I'm a scared pussy who almost has ticks. Just because you fcking bad mothers can't stop screaming just because a dog runs close to your baby

33. Mabihina Fff